Becoming A SolarWall® Dealer or Representative
We are currently seeking dealers and reps across Europe and South America for the commercial, industrial and agricultural markets. Ideally-suited are companies and individuals who have experience in dealing with large commercial, institutional, industrial or agricultural clients in renewable energy, HVAC or building construction services. Please contact our Vice President of Sales at email@example.com.
Opportunity to work in the high growth solar energy sector for the world leader in solar air heating. Conserval is based in Toronto, with additional offices in Buffalo NY and Paris France. We are expanding our global organization and looking for motivated, organized and self-directed individuals who want to work in the high-growth renewable energy sector as part of an engineering project-management & sales team.
Opportunity to develop your sales career with the world leader in solar air heating at our Toronto office. The successful candidate’s duties will include: processing new sales leads, interfacing with clients, proposal development, managing client correspondence, monitoring customer accounts, keeping track of sales targets.
• Provide comprehensive sales support in order to assist in strategic account engagement activities.
• Manage sales and technical correspondence between sales manager and clients.
• Prepare sales proposals, sales quotations, RFP responses, PowerPoint presentations.
• Interface with clients primarily via telephone to acquire information for proposal preparation.
• Work within a fast-paced, creative environment, ensuring tight deadlines are met.
• Maintain library of proposals and client communication.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 2 Years of sales or sales-support experience.
• Knowledge of green energy and environmental industry is an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to grasp new concepts, prioritize workload, and meet strict timelines with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with CRM software (such as Salesforce.com) an asset.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Toronto (near York University)
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Sales Rep